When it comes to planning a trip to Asia, you want to make sure it’s exactly what you’ve been dreaming of – but you need to know how much it’ll cost, too.
So, how much can you expect to spend on a trip with us?
The short answer is we craft our trips so that each adventure is as unique as the person behind it – which is why we don't offer fixed or set prices.
There are lots of factors that affect how much your trip will cost, like:
- What country you’re heading to
- When you travel & how long for
- What class you want to fly in
- What type of accommodation you’re looking for
- How many excursions you’d like to do
- How guided you’d like your experience to be
- How you’d like to move around your destinations.
What we do is speak to you to understand exactly what will make your trip special and then work hard to see where we can bring things together into the perfect package for the budget you’re working with.
To give you a more detailed idea of how we price our trips, we’ve put together this guide on how much a trip to Asia costs – which looks at the different things that affect the total price.
What's included in a trip with us?
We’re about more than just booking hotels, guides and experiences. With us, you’ll get:
- No-obligation consultation and quote/requotes
- An expert travel consultant who’ll be with you from the beginning until you get home
- Full financial protection – all our trips are fully bonded, so your money is always safe with us
- Curated experiences, approved by our team and run by local experts, guides, and artisans – all with sustainability and animal welfare in mind
- Bespoke destination guides and a day-by-day itinerary
- 24/7 support on the ground – from bad weather to sickness or reuniting you with a lost item, our customer experience team are here to help
- Personal support – from dietary requirement translations to birthday celebrations
- A chance to provide detailed feedback when you get home – we want to hear all about it!
Frequently asked questions
Answers to some of the questions our travel consultants are frequently asked.
Do you have a minimum spend?
Because a lot goes into every trip we create, it’s not possible for us to run very low-cost trips. As a rule of thumb, we don’t handle trips that cost less than £1,500 per person.
How can I reduce the cost?
Accommodation and flights are usually two of the biggest costs involved in any big trip, and looking at choosing more modestly, or travelling at a less popular time, can help to reduce those. We've put together a guide on the main costs of a trip to Asia, which you might find useful when you're thinking about budget and what's important to you.
Can I have an itemised breakdown?
We provide a single price for your trip rather than breaking down each individual cost. This means you have just one cost to focus on and we can blend together all components into the perfect package. We check our pricing regularly, and 97% of customers say we represent good or excellent value for money.
How do I know I'm getting a fair price?
We don't promise to be the cheapest way to book a trip to Asia - but we do think we offer great value for what we offer, and our prices are always fair.
We check and review our pricing regularly, and 97% of customers say we represent good or excellent value for money.
What if I need to cancel?
If you need to cancel your trip once we've confirmed it, you'll need to let us know in writing as soon as possible.
We start to incur costs when we confirm your booking, so a cancellation charge may apply - but the further away from your departure date you let us know, the less this will be.
Each situation is different, so your travel consultant will be able to explain this to you in more detail.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
The deposit you'll need to pay to confirm your trip will depend on what we're booking.
Generally, we ask for a minimum of £300pp or 15% of the total holiday cost, but if we have airline ticket deadlines or a suppliers that have higher upfront payments or non-refundable elements, it might be higher.
If you book a trip within 60 days prior to departure, you'll need to pay in full.
Speak to one of our experts
- Tell us what your dream trip looks like
- We'll come up with a plan and refine it until you tell us it's just right
- When you say 'go', we'll get to work lining everything up!
This was our 2nd trip with Inside Asia. Every hotel was well chosen. Amy was was a pleasure to work...