What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Southeast Asia all our clients are sent a review form and here you can see what they are saying about their experience of travel to the region and of the service we offered both during the trip planning process and in the build-up to the trip.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideAsia experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.95/5 calculated from 36 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Michele - Highlights of Vietnam, Feb 2020
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Excellent tour with plenty of variety and interaction with local people. Enjoyed some of the physical activities like kayaking. Valued the the interaction with social enterprises - tours and meals etc
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Always willing to go the extra mile. Very personable
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very helpful and responsive to our queries
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Hotels on the HoV were very good. Our hotel on the Cambodia add on in Seam Reap was pleasant but not of the same quality as aircon in our room ineffective and noisy so we decided to relocate to the hotel IA was using for its Cambodia tours
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
All the different modes of transport we used really added to the tour
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
No Answer Given
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Vietnam again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideAsia Tours?
The only reservation I have is the make up of the tours. Iíve done 3 tours now and the age profile can be an issue as the demographic is often 65 plus and although am 65 I and my partner are young in our outlook and up for new adventures and different food and this isnít always the case with the tours.