What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Southeast Asia all our clients are sent a review form and here you can see what they are saying about their experience of travel to the region and of the service we offered both during the trip planning process and in the build-up to the trip.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideAsia experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.95/5 calculated from 57 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Helen - Vietnam & Cambodia Uncovered, Jan 2020
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
This was our third trip with Inside Japan/Inside Asia. We're already thinking about our fourth. Says it all.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
Helpful, flexible, cheerful, knowledgeable, great sense of humor.
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Amy did an outstanding job arranging both the group tour and the add-ons. Our hotels during the add-on (Bangkok and Thailand) were exactly what we wanted.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Lovely, characteristic hotels. Very high standard of cleanliness, and delicious breakfasts. Excellent service.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
We very much enjoyed all of the boat trips. And what's not to like about a Vespa tour? The drivers were great, but a bus is a bus.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
No Answer Given
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Vietnam again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideAsia Tours?
We love InsideAsia/InsideJapan...the only reason we might use another operator would be for a specialty tour...specifically, we are interested in a guided walking tour in Japan...and we are interested in textiles and ceramics.