What our customers have to say...
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Southeast Asia all our clients are sent a review form and here you can see what they are saying about their experience of travel to the region and of the service we offered both during the trip planning process and in the build-up to the trip.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideAsia experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
4.90/5 calculated from 48 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
Caroline Quang - Fully Tailored Journey, Nov 2018
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
Really pleased with Dylan who helped me organize an unforgettable trip to Laos for my mother and myself. The trip was amazing.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
No Answer Given
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Available, reactive and patient. Very helpful and proactive when I explained that the first day of visit was actually shortened.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Beau Rivage in Vientiane very well located with very nice staff with even pop-up restaurants along the river just in front of the hotel. Perfect when you don't want to walk far for dinner. The Sanctuary was also really pretty, very well located and nice staff. But our room was really humid and kept that humidity smell all the time. The cleaners didn't say Hi or replied to us but the staff in general was really kind. The River resort in Champasak was beautiful but we felt stuck especially for eating. Breakfast was really good over there but the dinner was not that great without being bad and we didn't want to go back there as it is actually pricey for Laos. Also being quite tired we did not want to get out of the bungalow to go up to the restaurant especially by fear of mosquitoes.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
Having a private car waiting for us whilst visiting the town under the heat is just heaven. We didn't have to negotiate the price or wait, so we were very pleased. All cars were very clean, comfortable and we felt safe. Nice drivers and cool water was provided all along.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
No Answer Given
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Vietnam again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideAsia Tours?
After a first trip to Japan with InsideJapan Tours and this last trip to Laos, I trust the company.