Listening to our customers
The most important thing we can do to improve our service is listen to what our customers have to say, which is why you can now read their comments unedited on our website.
Upon returning from Myanmar all our clients are sent a review form and here you can see what they are saying about their experience of travel to the region and of the service we offered both during the trip planning process and in the build-up to the trip.
Search the reviews, check the image gallery and see for yourself how our clients rate the InsideAsia experience.
How are we doing? (12 month average rating)
5.00/5 calculated from 17 reviews submitted in the last 12 months
J Ridley - Fully Tailored Journey, Jan 2017
1. How would you describe your overall level of satisfaction with us as your tour operator?
An excellent itinerary put to get her by Charlotte resulting in an amazing trip to Burma.
2. Tour Leader name and satisfaction rating
No Answer Given
3. Consultant name and satisfaction rating:
Very helpful and always able to answer any queries we had.
4. How would you rate your package in terms of value for money?
5. How would you rate the accommodation against your expectations?
Hotel in Kengtung old fashioned but clean. Staff at the hotel in Hsipaw just lovely.
6. Please give us your comments on the transport included in your package.
We were a little apprehensive about the open air jeep trip from Bagan to Mt Victoria as it is so dusty in the dry season but we had a four-wheeled drive vehicle instead. All other transport was very good.
7. Please tell us your thoughts on the meals included during your tour.
No Answer Given
8. How do you rate the usefulness and standard of information in the Info-Pack?
9. Would you consider travelling to Myanmar again?
10. Would you travel again with InsideAsia Tours?
Having things arranged made the trip easy and we didn't waste time on finding hotels etc. Also we saw things and visited places we could never have done without a guide. It is such a beautiful country we would just love to see more of it.